Nominate your choice for Best Business Blog. This category encompasses blogs that frequently cover such things as economics, marketing, business strategy, consulting, etc.
Update: Nominations are closed for all categories. Finalist will be announced the last week of December and voting will begins Jan. 4, 2010.
READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE NOMINATING!!!
To nominate a blog you need to leave a comment on this entry. Your comment should contain the name of the blog, the main URL for the blog, and (if possible) the URL for a RSS/Atom feed. For example:
Unless you login via one of the supported authentication services (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Typekey, WordPress, OpenID, Yahoo, AIM, etc.) your comment will not be published immediately. Unauthenticated comments are placed in a moderation queue. Due to the volume of comments, it may take up to 24 hours for your comment to be approved. Comments from authenticated users will be published immediately.
Every so often our spam fighting service flags an authenticated comment as spam. If you put more than 5 URL's in a comment it will set off the junk filter. If your comment doesn't immediately appear that's probably what happened. We review and "unjunk" these comments as we are approving unauthenticated comments. We're sorry for the inconvenience.Rules And FAQ's
- You can nominate yourself, don't be shy.
- The number of nominations a blog receives is irrelevant. One nomination is enough...
- Rather than add a "me too" (i.e. multiple) nomination for a site in a category, please use the "+" icon to indicate your preference for nominees. The "+" ratings are one extra piece of information the finalist selection panel can use to help generate the finalist slates in each category.
- Given the two previous items, we reserve the right to remove excessive comments (i.e. nominations) for the same site.
- The nomination period is scheduled to end on Sunday, November 22, 2009, though we reserve the option to close nominations earlier or later.
- Voting for selected finalists is scheduled to begin January 4, 2010. Finalists will be announced the week before voting begins.
- Read The Nomination FAQ
- Get Weblog Award logos to post on your site. Link to the nomination index or your favored category
- Get technical help or ask questions at The Weblog Awards Discussion Forum on Facebook.
- If you are linking to the contest consider using the nomination category archive, as it contains links to all of the nomination posts.
Return to the main Nominations Page